Sunday, October 6, 2013

1.My Instagram and Facebook Timeline reveal that I am a fun loving, social person, who is a bit adventurous, and I don't make a big deal out of things. And Also I'm really really Awesome.

3. These posts and pictures are all pretty much social and interactive which show that I am a guy who likes to hang out with people and that I'm not a loner. They show that I have a sense of humor and am not afraid to make fun of myself a little bit. Im a bit adventurous and really try to live the fun side of life.

4. I might feel a little bit that I have to have some social media presence just so my friends away at different colleges can see what I'm up to. But I also do it just because its fun and doesn't take up much time. I of course feel pressured to censor myself, I know future employers will look at my life and I can't show anything that portrays me as irresponsible, plus once I put something out there it is there for good.

5. I would definitely still get the job I don't put anything bad on my social media, if anything social media would help me get the job because I am portrayed as a fun likable guy. Also there are no photos or posts about me doing anything illegal or stupid, besides the hot wings Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment